Each piece of Raku Pottery is fired to approximately 1800 degrees in a propane gas kiln. The pieces are removed from the kiln with tongs and placed into a chamber with combustible materials such as wood shavings, pine needles and shredded paper. This creates a reduction atmosphere where the amount of oxygen from the firing, affect the colors in the glaze. Each piece is unique! Raku Pottery is not food safe, waterproof and is for decoration only.
Add to your Halloween decor with these Raku Fired Ghost Candle Holders.
- A battery operated candle is recommended.
- A tea light or votive candle may be used if it is on a protected or heat resistant surface.
- They may also be used to hold a dried floral bouquet.
- If using fresh flowers, it is recommended to use a glass or plastic insert.
- Measurements vary for each piece. Approximately 5" tall x 3 1/2" wide.